Sunday 3 May 2009

cyclenut48


Google Images used to be my crack, but I managed to ween myself off it with regular doses of Flickr. It's unbelievable the gold you can gleen. This shot of Willie Hardin popping his 'Bultaco Killer' Suzi; and the rest of the album, is too good to just cast into the ether. We need to get some printed up in SB magazine; all his stories included. BP

[The photographer] Manuel Burton always showed up at either Elsinore or Perris for Saturday night races. During practice one night, I really pitched the TS185 in the corner where he was standing. He got this shot with my front wheel off the ground. The cut Pirelli MT53's didn't have enough tread to hold me up on this occasion. Had to replace a clutch lever before the heat races. Neat picture though. Willie.

No comments: