Monday 7 December 2009

Big Foot

Help Please...Until I get the time to have a custom steel shoe made, can anybody lend - or sell, me a size 12 UK / 13 USA / 47 Euro, steel shoe for our Rye House practice on Friday? Gary took my boot to the Allan Bellham Speedway Services shop, and even though their stock is literally piled from floor to ceiling, they don't do shoes for Sasquatch. Boot width is an issue; 11.5cm across at the forefoot. 32.5cm length. BP

UPDATE: The problem is Ben's boot has a sole stitched around the side. All the off-the-shelf hot shoes are for modern speedway boots (like these TCX boots) which are much slimmer - even with their protective inner boots) because of their stuck-on sole. G

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

he can borrow my boots and shoe if he wants, im workin so cant ride anyway. im a big 12.
stevie 28.

Sideburn Magazine said...

awesome Stevie #28, where are you in the country?
BP

Anonymous said...

just ad a look, boots are stamped up as 46, but they fit ok on me, my running shoes r a 13, so should do flipper ok!!!.
stevie 28

outtacontrolla said...

Or you could get one the right length , cut it down the middle , add a 10mm or so strip and weld it in !
#59

Sideburn Magazine said...

if I stick my foot in a microwave, do you think I could get it to shrinkydink a cm smaller?
BP

Anonymous said...

youd ave 2 find a microwave big enough 1st!!.
stevie 28

Anthony Brown said...

I have a canadian Kayak if thats any help.