Monday 7 May 2012

Milo and Maxwell are in!

Dirt Quake race entries are all closed now (unless you have an awesome chopper to compete on). Maxwell from Corpses From Hell (above) has manned up. So has Milo from 45 Chop (below).
They've been in training.
Dirt Quake tickets are on sale. Cheaper in advance, but there is an opportunity to pay on the gate too. If anyone wants to do a stint of marshalling for the Short track race race you'll get into the event for free. You can marshall from 11-4 (then watch the Dirt Quake carry-on and the GNC) or watch the Dirt Quake classes and marshal the GNC from 6.30 - 9.30. Email or leave a comment if you're interested. You need to be able to wave a flag at the appropriate moment and pick up a bike. G

5 comments:

Dr-Ogo said...

I heard Milo was a God on the hill climb, suicide shift and all...

Dr-Ogo said...

I heard Milo was a God on the hill climb, suicide shift and all...

Chas said...

Count me in for marshalling. Too crap to race but I think I can manage waving a flag around.

Dan said...

Do you still need marshals? I think I'll be hitting the road tonight to head over so I should be on your little island in time to wave a flag

Sideburn Magazine said...

DAN! Yes, man. Email me at dirt at sideburnmagazine.com
Thanks
Gary