Saturday 2 June 2012

The TT starts here

After a week of practice, the Isle of Man TT races start today, with the Superbikes out first, scheduled for 11am BST (I think that's 3am in California, 8pm in Sydney - but I could be wrong). You can listen live on TT Radio and get all the stats, live lap times etc through the official TT Live site. You'll have to sign up with your email address (maybe not for just the radio), but it's free. Gives me goosebumps every time I hear those historic course points being called out, as the bikes scream past, commentary swapping to the key places around the course. If you can't be there, listen in, it's great. MP

2 comments:

grant said...

just back mp fucking wet......hows your finger

Mick P said...

Finger? You mean the one I have chronic trouble pulling out? I think you're confusing me with someone else, Grant. Good to hear you were on the Island though.