Thursday 19 July 2012

Sideburn Jumps on the Bandwagon

Jerome Coste came over from Paris with his brother Dimitri to ride flat track and Anthony Co-Built's birthday ride. He was FAST! He wore a prototype of his company, Ruby helmets, Castel full-face. 
Anthony Co-Built on Wilky's new C&J Triumph twin.

First it was Jeff at Church of Choppers, then David Death Spray, Dimitri Coste and finally, Anthony Co-Built. They all told me how much they loved Instagram. I have a smartphone, but no apps other than the ones the phone came with. I wasn't interested in twitter or facebook, but after all those guys I liked so much kept telling me the same thing, I finally got on the case - months after the cool cats. And now I'm a hopeless addict. If you're on instagram, do a search for @sideburnmag

You'll get original shots like this (from today), no reposts. And I make a solemn promise NO CAT PHOTOS! What's with all the bloody cat photos?

If all that is Greek to you, don't worry, the blog's still going full-speed, and the latest magazine should be here tomorrow (fingers crossed). G

4 comments:

Chris said...

is it me or is there a suit of armour helm vibe about the chin bar?

Pete Stansfield said...

Got you, im at eattherichuk, just saying...

Anthony Brown said...

Man I love that Triumph

Chris Saddler Sam said...

c u there! ;)